Sunday, October 30, 2005

Apple Strudel

It's a long weekend (All Saints Day). Apples are in season and cheap. Steve wanted to make strudel. It was our first baking experience in Europe. The metric system is generally used here, but Steve decided to try without a recipe. He last made apple strudel in high school about 13 years ago! So it came out looking funny (something like a burnt oversized croissant). He forgot to add raisins and oops, no powdered sugar. Oh well. We've been enjoying eating it and sharing it anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Loan Master Site.com said...

Good blog. I like what I have read. Like the colors too. I have a internet access monitor, website. If internet access monitor is of interest to you, then please take a look at it!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Loan Master Site.com said...

This is pretty good. Keep up the good work. I have a local internet access, website. If you should ever need local internet access or information like that, then please feel free to visit!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Runservers.com said...

Good blog. I like what I have read. Like the colors too. I have a internet access numbers, website. If internet access numbers is of interest to you, then please take a look at it!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Runservers.com said...

I like your blog. Keep it up! I have a local internet access, website. If your looking for info on local internet access, then please visit.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home